Forensic Litigation Consultants
Description of a "Forensic Litigation Consultant":
- He or She possesses, by reason of education or specialized training and experience, superior knowledge respecting a subject about which persons having no particular training are incapable of forming an opinion or deducing correct conclusions; and
- He or She is conducting an investigation or rendering an opinion, whether as a testifying expert witness or not, in connection with ongoing or contemplated litigation, at the request of a judge, court appointed arbitrator, administrative hearing officer with the discretion to make binding rulings on legal and factual issues or an attorney;
- He or She is acting within the area of expertise described in the Insured's application for insurance.
Professional Liability Coverage
Coverage for damages resulting from negligent acts, errors or omissions on the part of the Insured in professional services rendered or which should have been rendered in the Insured's professional capacity as a Forensic Litigation Consultant.
- Extended Claims Reporting Period (ERP) Coverage
Limits of Liability
- $100,000 per claim / $100,000 aggregate
- $250,000 per claim / $250,000 aggregate
- $500,000 per claim / $500,000 aggregate
- $1,000,000 per claim /$1,000,000 aggregate
Minimum deductible is $1,500 (Higher deductibles available)
This insurance will be quoted through the National Association of Salaried Professionals Purchasing Group where applicable.
For more information
Start an Online Application
- Forensic Litigation Consultants: Download and print a PDF application
- Forensic Expert Witness Association: Download and print a PDF application
- Melanie Javens