Legal Services Organizations
The National Association of Salaried Professionals Purchasing Group, Inc. insurance plan provides your office with a cost-effective, comprehensive insurance program designed to cover the exposures of legal services organizations.
Broad Organizational Coverage
Under the NASPPG policy, your organization will be the named insured. The policy will extend coverage to the individual attorneys, paralegals, law students and clerical staff who provide legal services on its behalf. Coverage can also extend to persons not on staff who provide legal services for clients of the organization including, but not limited to, volunteer attorneys and attorneys in private practice accepting referrals of legal aid eligible clients on a pro bono/judicare or contract basis.
This insurance program is offered through the National Association of Salaried Professionals Purchasing Group, Inc. (NASPPG), a risk purchasing group organized to enable legal services organizations to purchase coverage pursuant to the federal Liability Risk Retention Act of 1986, 15 U.S.C.A., 3901 et seq.
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Disciplinary Proceedings Costs
- Management Errors and Omissions Coverage
- Employment Practices Coverage
- Criminal Defense Coverage
- Contempt Defense Coverage
- Injunctive Relief Defense Coverage
- Outside Practice of Law Endorsement
- Punitive Damage Endorsement
- Private Bar Delivery Coverage
- Former Employee Coverage
- Optional Prior Acts
- Automatic Coverage for Staff Turnover During Policy Term
- Voice in Selection of Local Legal Counsel
This web page briefly describes the coverages available. Full details of all coverages are included in the actual policy.
This insurance will be quoted through the National Association of Salaried Professionals Purchasing Group where applicable.
Legal Services organizations funded by the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) can request additional information about our professional liability insurance coverages by sending an email to Beverly Slawin or call Beverly at (800) 323-6234.
Other Legal Services organizations can request additional information about our professional liability insurance coverages by sending an email to Brenda Teems or call Brenda at (800) 323-6234.