Legal Nurse Consultants
Description of a "Legal Nurse Consultant":
- He or she possesses, by reason of education and specialized experience, superior knowledge respecting a subject about which persons having no particular training are incapable of forming an accurate opinion or deducing correct conclusions; and
- He or she is performing professional services as defined below; and
Professional Liability Coverage
Coverage for damages resulting from negligent acts, errors or omissions on the part of the Insured in professional services rendered or which should have been rendered in the Insured's professional capacity as a Legal Nurse Consultant.
- Extended Claims Reporting Period (ERP) Coverage
Limits of Liability
- $100,000 per claim / $100,000 aggregate
- $250,000 per claim / $250,000 aggregate
- $500,000 per claim / $500,000 aggregate
- $1,000,000 per claim / $1,000,000 aggregate
- $1,000,000 per claim /$2,000,000 aggregate
Minimum deductible is $1,500 (Higher deductibles available)
This insurance will be quoted through the National Association of Salaried Professionals Purchasing Group where applicable.